The couple ordered:
1. Personalised wedding magnet set (Magnet, backing insert, thank you note)
2. Personalised wedding invitation cards (with 2-sided venue map prints)
3. Signages for directions to the venue
4. Crochet flowers and gold ribbons (additional packaging)
5. Some blank notes with similar design as the thank you note (to jot down some personal messages to friends)
So, I managed to complete the wedding order over the weekends. Be amazed! I am amazed myself. I thought I would need 2-3 days to tie the hand crochet flowers with gold ribbons on the favors. If I didn’t take some time out that day to help Mike with some work, I am certain I would have completed the order on Saturday; it overflowed to Sunday though.
I really feel proud of myself completing this job order though. The gold ribbon gives an exquisite grandness to the favor, yet complemented with a gentle touch by the crochet flowers. That gives a really delicate presentation.
As usual, I deliver way before the stipulated lead time. I normally calculate extra times to allow any hiccups of delay in the process. I don’t rush wedding orders, wedding is an important life event for the couple, it is important that wedding vendors do not contribute additional stress to the couple who has tons of things in mind to get done with.
I sure hope that the guest would feel special when receiving the favors from the couple. There is a lot of appreciation from the couple packed in each favor. Every effort is made just so that the couple gets to show their sincerest appreciation towards the honored guests who take time to attend their special day.
All the well wishes to Martin & Ying!